Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India recruits Administration Officer to manage various administrative tasks within the company. The recruitment process for the posts typically involves a written test, a group discussion, and a personal interview. Air India is a major airline in India that operates both domestic and international flights. The airline is owned by the Indian government and has its headquarters in New Delhi. Air India has a large workforce and is known for providing a wide range of employment opportunities in the various fields.
To be eligible for the Air India Administration Officer job, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks. In addition, candidates must have at least 3 years of work experience in an administrative role. If any Airline jobs are available on the official portal then the aspirants should apply. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. To know more details visit the official notification and official website.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Air India
Positions- Administration Officer
Work Location- Anywhere In India
Official website- airindia.in
Apply Mode- Online
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
As per the official norms.
Candidate must complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute. For more details about the educational qualification candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years. For more details about the age limit candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview
For more details about the selection process, candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Go to the Air India official website (airindia.in) and click on the “Careers” tab.
- Look for the “Current Opportunities” section and then click on “Click here to see the current vacancies.”
- Then scroll down to find the “Administrative Officer” job listing and click on “Click here to see the advertisement.”
- Carefully read the job advertisement and make sure you meet all the eligibility details.
- Press on “Click here to apply online” to start the application process.
- Then fill in all the required details in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Next, pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Official Notification: Download Here → content.airindia.in/careers/currentopenings
Official Website: airindia.in
Official Notification Website:
Indigo Recruitment → goindigo.app.param.ai/jobs/
GoAir Recruitment → flygofirst.com/careers/
Jet Airways Recruitment → careers.jetairways.com/Careers/Entity/Jet
Vistara Recruitment → airvistara.com/in/en/careers
Air Asia Recruitment → mycareer.airasia.com/gb/en/search-results
Air India Recruitment → content.airindia.in/careers/currentopenings
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.