Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India, the national flag carrier airline of India, occasionally recruits Air Traffic Controllers (ATC) to join its air traffic control department. As an air traffic controller, one will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient flow of air traffic in the airspace assigned. The job of an ATC involves communicating with pilots, monitoring flight paths, and providing guidance to ensure safe separation between aircraft. This is a challenging and rewarding career that requires quick decision-making, clear communication, and a strong commitment to safety. Air India offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If any Airline jobs are available on the official portal then the aspirants should apply. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. To know more details visit the official website and official notification.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Air India
Positions- Air Traffic Control
Official website- airindia.in
Apply Mode- Online
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
The total number of vacancies is various.
Candidate must complete 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute. For more details about the educational qualification candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years and less than 18 years. For more details about the age limit candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written test
3. Medical examination
For more details about the selection process, candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Regularly visit the Air India website to check for any ongoing recruitment drives or announcements for air traffic controller positions.
- If there is an ongoing recruitment drive, you can submit your application online through the Air India website by following the instructions provided.
- If your application is selected, you will be required to take a written test to assess you are technical and general knowledge. You can prepare for the test by studying relevant subjects such as air traffic control procedures, aviation regulations, and air navigation.
- If you pass the written test, you will be called for an interview, which may include a practical test.
- If you clear the interview, you will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that you meet the physical fitness criteria.
Official Notification: Download Here → content.airindia.in/careers/currentopenings
Official Website: airindia.in
Official Notification Website:
Indigo Recruitment → goindigo.app.param.ai/jobs/
GoAir Recruitment → flygofirst.com/careers/
Jet Airways Recruitment → careers.jetairways.com/Careers/Entity/Jet
Vistara Recruitment → airvistara.com/in/en/careers
Air Asia Recruitment → mycareer.airasia.com/gb/en/search-results
Air India Recruitment → content.airindia.in/careers/currentopenings
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.