Air India Recruitment 2023: The job of an Air India Luggage Checker involves inspecting and managing the luggage of passengers traveling on the Air India flight. As luggage checkers, Candidates will be responsible for ensuring that all bags and items being loaded onto the aircraft comply with airline regulations and safety standards. This includes checking the weight and dimensions of each piece of luggage, making sure that the hazardous materials are not being transported, and ensuring that all bags are tagged with the correct destination information.
Additionally, Candidates will need to work collaboratively with other members of the airline team to ensure that all luggage is loaded onto the correct aircraft and that the plane is ready to depart on time. Candidates may also need to communicate with passengers who may have questions about their luggage or who need assistance with checking their bags. If any Airline jobs are available on the official portal then the aspirants should apply. Before applying, candidates have to read the official announcement carefully. To know more details visit the official notification and official website.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Air India
Positions- Luggage Checker
Work Location- Anywhere In India
Official website- airindia.in
Apply Mode- Online
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
As per the official norms.
Candidate must complete High School Education or possess an equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute. For more details about the educational qualification candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years. For more details about the age limit candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms- Online Application, Written Test, Physical Test, Interview, and Background Check. For more details about the selection process, candidates can visit the official announcement warily.
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Start by visiting the official Air India careers website at airindia.in/careers.htm. Here, Candidates can find the latest job vacancies, including the Luggage Checker job.
- Review the job requirements and qualifications for the Luggage Checker position to ensure that Candidates meet the minimum requirements.
- If candidates meet the requirements, create an account on the Air India careers website by providing your personal details, email address, and phone number.
- Once candidates have created an account, Candidates can apply for the Luggage Checker job by filling in the online application form. Provide all the required information, including your educational qualifications, work experience, and contact details.
- Candidates will need to upload copies of their educational certificates, work experience certificates, and other relevant documents as part of the application process. Make sure that you have all the required documents ready before you start the application.
- Once candidates have filled in the application form and uploaded all the required documents, review their application and submit it.
- After submitting their application, keep track of their email and SMS notifications to know the status of their application. If you are shortlisted for the job, candidates will be contacted for further rounds of selection.
Official Notification: Download Here → content.airindia.in/careers/currentopenings
Official Website: airindia.in
Official Notification Website:
Indigo Recruitment → goindigo.app.param.ai/jobs/
GoAir Recruitment → flygofirst.com/careers/
Jet Airways Recruitment → careers.jetairways.com/Careers/Entity/Jet
Vistara Recruitment → airvistara.com/in/en/careers
Air Asia Recruitment → mycareer.airasia.com/gb/en/search-results
Air India Recruitment → content.airindia.in/careers/currentopenings
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.