Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Bank of India, has released a notification for recruitment to the Counsellor. You can visit the official website bankofindia.co.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization – Bank of India
- Post Name – Counsellor
- Address – The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Dhar Zonal Officer, Plot No.58 & 59 Vasant Vihar Colony Near Trimurti square ward no.04 distt.Dhar 454 001
- Official Website – www.bankofindia.co.in
- Apply Mode – online
Visit the official website for complete information about Vacancy Details.
Candidate must complete Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from UGC Recognized University. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should be 46 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
Last date for submission of application: 13.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.18,000/- per month
How to Apply
- You may go to the official website bankofindia.co.in
- Click on the Careers
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Counsellor for FLC on Contractual Basis”, click on the advertisement
- Notification will open read it and check their eligibility
- Eligible candidates apply through offline mode, Registration forms are given below
- Candidates enter your details correctly
- Before sent the application users must preview their application
- Send to the given address
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.