Bihar Civil Court Recruitment 2022: Bihar Civil Court has released a notification for recruitment to the Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader cum Deposition Writer, and Peon/ Orderly. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of Bihar Civil Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Bihar Civil Court
- Job Name: Clerk, Stenographer & Other Posts
- Job Location: Bihar
- Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 7692.
Candidate must Complete 10th/ 12th/ Degree from recognized board/ university. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
As per Notice.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Prelims Exam
2. Mains Exam
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 20.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 20.10.2022
Salary will be paid as per notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/bihar/patna
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notice dated 12.09.2022 regarding advertisement of vacancies for the post of
- Clerk, Stenographer, Court Reader -cum- Deposition Writer and Peon/Orderly in the Civil Courts of Bihar in English”, click on
- the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via online.
- Back to the page find & click apply online link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- After that upload scanned copy of Photo & Signature.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.