ECIL Recruitment 2022: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), has released a notification for recruitment to the ITI Trade Apprentice Post. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website ecil.co.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Job Name – ITI Trade Apprentice
- Job Location – Telangana
- Official website – www.ecil.co.in
- Apply Mode – offline
The total number of vacancies is 284.
Candidate must complete an ITI pass certificate from a recognized institute. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. ITI marks merit list
2. Selection list
Notification released date: 25.07.2022
Last Date for Submission of Application: 08.08.2022 or 12.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.7700/- to 8050/- per month
How to Apply
- Go to the official website ecil.co.in
- Click “Career — Current Job Openings”
- Find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the engagement of ITI Trade Apprenticeship at ECIL, Hyderabad.”, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Submit it to the given address before the last date ends.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: ecil.co.in
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.