GSI Recruitment 2022, Apply Ordinary Grade Driver Posts @gsi.gov.in
GSI Recruitment 2022: Geological Survey of India (GSI), has released a notification for recruitment to the Ordinary Grade Driver Post. You can visit the official website gsi.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
GSI Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Geological Survey of India
- Post Name – Ordinary Grade Driver
- Official Website – gsi.gov.in
- Apply Mode – Offline
The total number of vacancies is 25.
Candidate must have LMV and HMV driving license and must complete Matriculation or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years and less than 25 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Test
2. Skill Test
Last date for Apply Within 45 Days (i.e. 13.09.2022)
Salary will be paid Rs. Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website gsi.gov.in.
- Click on “Careers” then “Job Opportunities” – “New Openings”.
- Select the advertisement link & read the notification carefully.
- Open the “Application Form” link placed against the job description.
- Enter details in the field.
- Submit the application form to the concerned office address.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: www.gsi.gov.in
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.