HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), Panchkula has released a notification for recruitment to the Food Safety Officer Post. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website hpsc.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of HPSC FSO Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula
- Job Name: Food Safety Officer
- Job Location: Haryana
- Official website: www.hpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 41.
Candidate must Complete a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Microbiology or a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a degree in Medicine from a recognized university. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 42 years and less than 21 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
As per Notice.
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 07.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 27.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.35400/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click “Advertisement” to find the advertisement “ No. 24 of 2022 – Food Safety Officer (Group-B) in Food and Drugs Administration Department, Haryana”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have to continue to apply online.
- Back to the page find & click Apply Online link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.