ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), has released a notification for recruitment to the Constable (Pioneer) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website itbpolice.nic.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
- Job Name: Constable
- Job Location: Across India
- Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Apply Mode: online
The total number of vacancies is 108.
Candidate must Complete Matric from a recognized board. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 23 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
3. Written Test
4. Skill Test
5. Document verification
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 19.08.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 17.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.21700-69100/- per month.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Find & click apply online link then click on the link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.