JKPSC Recruitment 2022, Apply for Assistant Engineers @jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), has released a notification for recruitment to the Assistant Engineers. You can visit the official website jkpsc.nic.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Post Name – Assistant Engineers (Mechanical)
- Official Website – www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Apply Mode – online
The total number of vacancies is 61.
Candidate must complete Bachelor Degree in relevant branch of Engineering. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 43 years and less than 40 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Examination
2. Performance of Interview
3. Viva Voice Test and etc
For OM Category candidate: Rs. 1000/-
For Reserved Category candidate: Rs. 500/-
For PHC candidate: Nil
Starting date of the application: 03.08.2022
Closing date of the application: 02.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs. 50,700/- to 1,60,600/-
How to Apply
- You may go to the official website jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment”—“Advertisement”, Click on the notification
- Notification will open read it and check their eligibility
- Eligible candidates apply through online mode, Registration links are given below
- Candidates enter their details correctly after making a payment
- Before submitting the application users must preview their application
- Click submit button After taking a printout for future reference.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Link: Click Here
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.