NHM Assam Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission Assam (NHM), has released a notification for recruitment to the Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website nhm.assam.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: National Health Mission Assam (NHM)
- Job Name: Community Health Officer (CHO)
- Job Location: Assam
- Official website: www.nhm.assam.gov.in
- Apply Mode: online & offline
The total number of vacancies is 620.
Candidate must complete B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health from a recognized university. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should be 35 years.
Candidates will be selected by the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree.
Notification date: 31.08.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 26.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.25000/- per month.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment — National Health Mission, Assam: Click Here — Recruitment Notices/ Advertisements/ Results”
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement inviting applications from passed out B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health for engagement as Community Health Officer (CHO) at sub-center-Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply
- Back to the page find & click “Apply Online”
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Then candidates kindly submit the offline form in the A4 size envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the given address on or before the last date.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.