NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Maharashtra (NHM), has released a notification for recruitment to the Medical officer, Staff Nurse & MPW. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website zpchandrapur.maharashtra.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of the NHM Thane Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – National Health Mission, Maharashtra
- Post Name – Medical officer, Staff Nurse & MPW
- Place of Posting – Maharashtra
- Official Website – zpchandrapur.maharashtra.gov.in
- Apply Mode – online
The total number of vacancies is 132.
Candidate must complete MBBS degree /BSC Nursing/GNM/12th Passin science plus paramedical basic training course or sanitary inspector course from university recognized university.. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should be 38 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written test
Starting date for submission of online application: 25-08-2022
Date of closure of online application: 06-09-2022
Salary will be paid Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 1,80,000/- per month
How to Apply
- Candidates go to the official website www.zpchandrapur.maharashtra.gov.in
- Search and click Vacancies.
- Click the Required Advertisement.
- Download the advertisement and check the qualification, age limit, etc.
- Fill in the details in the prescribed application form.
- Check the details once, before submitting of the application form.
- Take printout your application form for future use.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.