OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022, apply for Block Social Security Officer Posts @ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), has released a notification for recruitment to the Block Social Security Officer Posts. You can visit the official website ossc.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of OSSC BSSO Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- Job Name – Block Social Security Officer
- Job Location – Odisha
- Official website – www.ossc.gov.in
- Apply Mode – online
The total number of vacancies is 94.
Candidate must complete Any Degree from a recognized board. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 38 years and less than 21 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
3. Computer Skill Test
4. Certificate Verification
Starting Date for Submission of online application 04.08.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application 04.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.25300/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website ossc.gov.in
- Find apply link then click on the link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: ossc.gov.in
Apply Link: Click Here
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.