PSPCL Recruitment 2022: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), has released a notification for recruitment to the Assistant Lineman Post. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website pspcl.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment
- Organization Name: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- Post Name: Assistant Lineman
- Job Location: Punjab
- Official Website: www.pspcl.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 1690.
Candidate should possess Matriculation or equivalent / National Apprenticeship Training in Lineman Trade.. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 37 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Online Test.
For SC & PwD Candidates: Rs.590/-
For Others: Rs.944/-
Online Registration Starts: 27.08.2022
Last Date for Submission of application: 20.09.2022 (date extended)
Salary will be paid Rs.19,900/- per month
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.pspcl.in.
- Select “Recruitment” from drop down list of “About”.
- Then open the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Lineman-Year 2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then apply as per the instructions given in the PSPCL notification.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.