PSRLM Recruitment 2022: Punjab State Livelihood Mission (PSRLM) invites applications for filling up the posts of the Block Program Manager, District MIS Manager, Cluster Coordination, Accountant at Districts, Young Professionals, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, and MIS Assistant. Applicants who are interested in the PSRLM Recruitment can apply for this Punjab Livelihood Mission jobs online mode. Candidates searching for a Government jobs in Punjab can download the PSRLM Recruitment Notification Pdf to search for eligibility.
The PSRLM Recruitment 2022 Notification can be downloaded at govt.thapar.edu. An online registration link is also active on the same website. A further corrigendum will be uploaded on the website like the selection process, admit cards, and results. Applicants can log on to the website to get more information.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
PSRLM Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Organization Name- Punjab State Livelihood Mission
- Post Name- Block Program Manager, District MIS Manager, Cluster Coordination, Accountant at Districts, Young Professionals,
- Office Assistant, Account Assistant and MIS Assistant
- Job Location- Punjab
- Official Website- govt.thapar.edu
- Apply Mode- Online
The total number of vacancies is 148.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Age Limit.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website- www.govt.thapar.edu
- Click on “Rural Livelihood Mission Recruitment 2022”.
- Open the Notification link for various contract posts.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the “Login” button to fill out the online application form.
- Others can click on the “Register” button.
- Enter educational, experience, and other details.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Submit the duly filled-in application form.
Last date for apply- 14.12.2022
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: govt.thapar.edu
Apply Link: Press Here
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.