RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a notification for recruitment to the Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Supervisor, Deputy Jailor & Hostel Superintendent Grade II post. You can visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test notification 2022
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Exam Name: Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level), 2022
- Job Name: Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant & Other Posts
- Job Locatio:n Rajasthan
- Official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 2996.
Candidate must Complete Degree in concerned subject from a recognized university. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
For Gen/ OBC/MBC/ Other State Candidates: 450/-
For OBC NCL/ MBC of Rajasthan/ EWS Candidates: 350/-
For SC/ST candidates: 250/-
Correction Charge: Rs.300
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 22.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 21.10.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click “News & Notifications” to find the advertisement “Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level) 2022: Detailed Advertisement”, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.