SAIL Recruitment 2023: Steel Authority of India Limited Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP), a unit of SAIL, invites online applications from young, diligent, result in oriented & promising talent for filling up the following posts in the Executive & Non-executive categories for Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) & Alloy Steels Plant (ASP). Applicants will be hired for the Consultant, Manager, Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Operator cum Technician & Attendant cum Technician posts, and post-wise vacancy details are given below on this post. Candidates who are searching for the Central Govt Jobs in WB State kindly use this SAIL Durgapur Jobs 2023.
The SAIL Durgapur recruitment notification & the SAIL Jobs apply online link is available at sailcareers.com. Applicants who are searching 10th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. For more details on sailcareers.com recruitment, SAIL Bhilai vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Job Name- Consultant, Manager, Medical Officer, Assistant Manager, Operator cum Technician & Attendant cum Technician
- Job Location- Durgapur, WB
- Official website- sailcareers.com
- Apply Mode- online
The total number of vacancies is 73.
Candidate must complete Matriculation/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBBS/ PG Degree/ DNB. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 41 years and less than 28 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
3. Skill Test
4. Trade Test
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website sailcareers.com
- Find the advertisement “Durgapur Steel Plant – Recruitment advertisement for Executive and Non-executive category in Durgapur
- Steel Plant & Alloy Steels Plant.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Find & click apply online link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Then uploading relevant documents
- After that make payment via online mode.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print of the application form.
Starting Date for Submission of online application- 28.11.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application- 07.01.2023
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.