SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited – Rourkela Steel Plant (SAIL), has released a notification for recruitment to the Assistant Manager, Operator-cum-Technician, Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Mining Mate, Fire Operator, Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver, Attendant-cum-Technician & Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Post. interested candidates can apply for this. You can visit the official website sailcareers.com to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name – Steel Authority of India Limited – Rourkela Steel Plant
- Job Name – Assistant Manager, Operator-cum-Technician, Mining Foreman, Surveyor, Mining Mate, Fire Operator, Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver, Attendant-cum-Technician & Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Job Location Odisha
- Official website – www.sailcareers.com
- Apply Mode – online
The total number of vacancies is 333.
Candidate must complete 10th/ ITI/ Degree/ Engineering from a recognized board university. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Computer-Based Test (CBT)
3. Trade Test
4. Skill Test
For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.300/- to 500/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental candidates: Rs.100/- to 150/-
Starting Date for Submission of online application 06.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application 30.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs..12,900/- to 1,80,000/- per month
How to Apply
- Go to the official website sailcareers.com
- Find the advertisement “Rourkela Steel Plant-RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS TECHNICAL POSTS IN ROURKELA STEEL PLANT”, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have to continue to apply online.
- Find & click on apply link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Complete the application submission process step by step by filling required information, uploading the document(s) as required, and making payment online or at Bank through Challan
- Submit the application after completion of all requisites and take a printout of the application for having the application ID
- No request for editing of payment details and issue of Admit Card will be entertained in wrong submission cases and candidature will stand rejected.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.