TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications from candidates who have a prescribed educational qualification to fill up the position of Inspector and Sub Inspector. TNPSC Recruiting authority has plans to engage 64 vacancies for Inspectors and 24 vacancies for subinspectors. Candidates are advised to carefully read all information guidelines before filling up the online form. As per the TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment advertisement number, 29/2022 online registration will be ended on 11-11-2022. The closing date for submission of the TNPSC Inspector Recruitment online application is 12-11-2022.
At the time of online application, candidates are mandatory to upload all certificates/documents. Candidates who are all eligible to want jobs in Tamilnadu are advised to apply online through the official portal. Selected candidates are willing to serve Tamilnadu along with the mentioned scale of pay. Candidates who are applying for the TNPSC Exam must check all the eligibility conditions before participating in the examination. TNPSC CBT examination will be managed at seven centers such as Chennai, Madurai, Salem, Vellore, Coimbatore, Thirunelveli, and more. Tamilnadu PSC Jobs details, Eligibility status, selection process, important dates, mode of application, etc have been given below.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of TNPSC Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Inspector and Sub Inspector
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 84.
Candidate must complete a bachelor’s degree, Diploma in Fisheries Technology/Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be 32 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Computer based method
2. Oral test
Salary will be paid Rs.35900 – 1,19,500
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates select the Notification section.
- Search the INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES IN FISHERIES DEPARTMENT (TAMIL NADU FISHERIES SUBORDINATE SERVICE) & SUB- INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES IN FISHERIES DEPARTMENT (TAMIL NADU FISHERIES SUBORDINATE SERVICE)
- See the TNPSC Job notification.
- Return to the page and press the online application form.
- Before filling up the online form, read the notification carefully and check the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should search for the filled-in online applications along with the required documents.
- Then submit the online application form along with the fee.
Date of official notification: 13-10-2022 & 14-10-2022
Last date for submission of TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment: 11-11-2022
Closing Date for Accepting of TNPSC Inspector Recruitment: 12-11-2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.