TRLM Recruitment 2022: Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission (TRLM), has released a notification for recruitment to the State Mission Manager/ Programme Manager/ District Coordinator/ Block Mission Coordinator/ Livelihood Coordinator/ Cluster Coordinator/ MIS Assistant/ Accountantb Accounts Assistant on the basis of contract Post. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website trml.tripura.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Tripura Rural Livelihood Mission
- Post Name: State Mission Manager, Programme Manager & Others
- Job Location: Tripura
- Official website: www.trml.tripura.gov.in
- Apply Mode: online mode
The total number of vacancies is 44.
Candidate must complete Post Graduate Degree/ MBA/ Graduate in any degree and etc. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should be 40 years. Visit the official website for complete information about Age Relaxation.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
2. Group Discussion (GD)
3. Personal Interview (PI)
4. Rural Attachment Test (RAT)
Opening date of the application: 04.09.2022
Closing date of the application: 15.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.13,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
How to Apply
- You may go to the official website @ www.trml.tripura.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Job Advertisement No.03/2022”, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check their eligibility.
- Eligible candidates apply online, registration links are given below.
- Candidates enter their details correctly.
- Before submitting the application users must preview their application.
- Click on the submit button and take the printout for future correspondence.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.