UP Police Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released a notification for recruitment to the Constable post. You can visit the official website uppbpb.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
- Post Name: Constable
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 534.
Candidate must complete 12th class or equivalent examination. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 22 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
As per notice.
Salary will be paid Rs.5,200/- to 20,2000/-
How to Apply
- Gp to the official website- www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Press on the “Information regarding direct recruitment of skilled sportspersons to the posts of constable civilian police in UP Police 2022“.
- Read the notification be careful.
- Press on the “Apply Online” link placed against the description.
- Fill up the form with suitable all details.
- Attach necessary documents and submit the application on or before the last date.
Online Registration Starts From: 01.10.2022
Last date for submission of online application form: 31.10.2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.