Air India Recruitment 2023, Apply for Pilot posts @airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India is the flag carrier of Indian Airlines and one of the oldest airlines in the country. The airline operates both domestic and international flights and has a fleet of modern aircraft. To become a pilot with Air India, aspirants must meet certain eligibility criteria, which include having a valid commercial pilot license, passing various medical and physical tests, and meeting age requirements. Air India also requires its pilots to have a certain level of experience, typically requiring a minimum of 1,000 to 1,500 hours of flying work experience.
The selection process for Air India pilots is highly competitive and rigorous and involves various stages of Online Application, Written Test, Psychometric Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, Simulator Test, and Medical Test. To know more details visit the official notification and official website.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Air India
Work Location- Anywhere In India
Official website- airindia.in
Apply Mode- Online
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
As per the official norms.
Candidate must hold a valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), India. In addition, aspirants must have completed their 10+2 education with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms- Online Application, Written Test, Psychometric Test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, Simulator Test, and Medical Test.
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of Air India, and click on the “Career” section.
- Look for the current openings for pilots and check all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the job advertisement.
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria, then click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in the online application form with all the necessary details.
- Then upload scanned copies of your educational certificates, flying license, and other relevant documents as required.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the online payment mode.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: airindia.in
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.