BPSC Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is planning to fill vacancies for the Assistant Architect in the Building Construction Department, Government of Bihar. Notification for BPSC Assistant Architect has been Published on the official website. Candidates are advised to apply online mode for these BPSC vacancies. As per the notification, around 106 vacancies are to be filled for the post. The closing date of the online application form is 04.11.2022. Candidates looking for government jobs in the Bihar state may use this opportunity for the Bihar Assistant Architect Jobs. The online registration link has been activated from 20.10.2022.
Candidates can refer to the BPSC official notification for reservation, age relaxation, distribution of vacancies, selection process, experience, etc. The BPSC recruitment notification can be downloaded at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. Further updates like an online registration link, selection list, and call letter will be uploaded to the same website. Candidates are informed to equip valid information while filling up the application form. Because further updates about this recruitment will be communicated either through Email/ SMS or maybe released on the BPSC Bihar official website. Candidates can download the BPSC Assistant Architect Syllabus and Exam pattern from the official website.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of BPSC Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Bihar Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Architect
- Job Location: Bihar
- Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 106.
Candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized University. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 37 years and less than 21 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Written Test.
For SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ PWD Candidates: Rs.200
For other categories: Rs.750
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Press on the “Advertisement” link for the post of Assistant Architect under the Building Construction Department, Govt. of Bihar.
- Read the notification carefully before going to apply.
- Candidates who satisfy the qualification norms may start online registration by following the below steps.
- Press on the “Apply” link for the post.
- Enter basic details, educational & experience details.
- Upload necessary documents, photos & signatures in the prescribed format.
- Make payment as mentioned in the notification.
- Preview the details entered.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
Online Registration Starts from: 20.10.2022
Last date of submission of application form: 04.11.2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.