DVET Recruitment 2022: Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation has released a notification for recruitment to the Young Professionals Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website dvet.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Post Name: Young Professionals
- Official Website: www.dvet.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 25.
Candidate must Complete Graduate or Masters in concerned fields. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should be 35 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Interview.
Last date for apply 23.10.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.40,000-50,000/-
How to Apply
- Visit the official website www.dvet.gov.in
- Click on “Careers” then “Jobs“.
- Open the Advertisement link for the “Recruitment of Young Professionals for various offices“.
- Then read the notification carefully.
- The application form has attached along with the notification.
- Fill out the form with suitable details.
- Submit the form along with necessary documents to the concerned Email Id.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.