ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications from suitable candidates for Specialist Grade II in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, etc. As per the ESIC notification, there are 33 seats are to be filled for the above positions. Interested applicants having prescribed qualifications may apply through the Offline mode for this recruitment. Applicants looking for Central government jobs in TN/ Telangana States states shall apply on or before the last date.
Applicants can get more information about reservations, age relaxation, the selection process, and the distribution of vacancies at official notification. The ESIC Recruitment notification & Application form can be downloaded from esic.nic.in.
Details of ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Organization Name- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Job Name- Specialist Grade II
- Job Location- Telangana & TamilNadu
- Official Notification- esic.nic.in
- Apply Mode- Offline
The total number of vacancies is 33.
Candidate must complete Post Graduate Degree in a relevant field. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be 45 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Interview.
For all other categories of candidates- Rs.500
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Departmental Candidates (ESIC), Women & Ex-Servicemen- Nil
Salary will be paid Rs.78,800.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website- esic.nic.in
- Select “Recruitment” from the top navigation bar.
- Open the link “Advertisement for the recruitment of Specialist Grade-II Senior Scale for Telangana and Tamilnadu regions”.
- Read the downloaded notification.
- Fill out the form as prescribed in the notification.
- Send the filled-in application form to the above-said address.
Last Date for apply- 27.12.2022
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.