HAL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a notification for recruitment to the Security Guard & Fitter posts. You can visit the official website hal-india.co.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Name of the Role: Security Guard & Fitter
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
- Apply Mode: online
The total number of vacancies is 328.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be 28 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Test
2. Merit list
Salary will be paid Rs.15000/- to Rs.15910/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.hal-india.co.in
- Press Career -> Press here to download the pdf.
- Open the above-said link and read the eligibility conditions carefully.
- Return to the page Press Online Application.
- Fill in the details properly and Press the online link.
- Candidates should enter the online form with the mentioned data.
- Submit the online form and verify your details once.
- Candidates make a payment of the application fee online mode.
- Finally, take a printout of your online application form for future use.
Starting date for submission of the online application: 03-10-2022
Closing date for submission of the online application form: 24-10-2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.