IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for recruitment to the Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice posts. You can visit the official website iocl.com to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Job Name: Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice
- Job Location: Various Locations
- Official website: www.iocl.com
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 1535.
Candidate must Complete 10th/ 12th/ BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Diploma/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized institute.. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 24 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Written Test.
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 24.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 23.10.2022
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.iocl.com
- Click on the “Career” then search the link “Apprenticeships” and then click on the link.
- Then search the apply link.
- If you are new, then you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.