MSCW Recruitment 2022: Mata Sundri College for Women known as MSCW has released its recruitment notification 2022. As per advertisement no MSC/ ADMN/47/2022-Advt01, The MSCW invites online applications from qualified candidates to apply for the Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who complete a degree in Master’s Degree and Ph.D. can apply online. Candidates who are finding for jobs or staying near New Delhi can use this opportunity. The Mata Sundri College for Women increased 96 posts for new candidates.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of MSCW Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Mata Sundri College for Women
- Job Name: Assistant Professor posts
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Official Website: mscw.ac.in
- Apply Mode: online
The total number of vacancies is 96.
Candidates must complete a Master’s Degree and Ph.D. to be eligible to apply for Assistant Professor posts.
As per the advertisement.
Candidates will be selected by the Interview.
For UR/ OBC/ EWS category candidates: Rs.500
For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women category candidates: Nil
Salary will be paid Rs. 57,700 /- Per Month
How to Apply
- Candidates go to the official website- www.mscw.ac.in
- Find the advertisement “MSC/ ADMN/47/2022-Advt01” for Assistant Professor posts
- Candidates who have an account can go to log in with a username and password
- Fresher candidates kindly register with valid details.
- Finally, applicants click to submit their application in an online portal.
Notification Released Date: 07.10.2022
Last Date to Submit the Application: 15.11.2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.