NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC Limited has issued a new recruitment notification ( Advt. No. 23/22) on 13.10.2022 for the appointment of Graduate Engineers with the brilliant academic record in engineering disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, and Mining as Engineering Executive Trainees-2022. It invites online mode applications from eligible candidates and the online process will start on 28.10.2022. The NTPC has planned to fill up 864 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned to NTPC EET vacancies. As per the NTPC Notification, the online link will be opened up to 11.11.2022. Candidates who are searching for central govt jobs kindly use this NTPC Limited Opportunity.
NTPC selection process will be based on GATE 2022 Score. The final place of posting will be decided after the completion of training. NTPC EET Recruitment Notification & NTPC Limited apply online link is available at www.ntpc.co.in. Candidates who are looking for Engineering Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. To know More details of www.ntpc.co.in recruitment, NTPC New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of NTPC ETT Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: NTPC Limited
- Job Name: Engineering Executive Trainees
- Job Location: Across India
- Official website: www.ntpc.co.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 864.
Candidate must complete Engineering in the concerned discipline. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be maximum of 27 years.
Candidates will be selected by the GATE 2022 Score.
Salary will be paid Rs. 40,000/– to Rs. 1,40,000/-
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.careers.ntpc.co.in
- Search the advertisement under Current Openings.
- Then press on the Detailed Advertisement.
- Notification will be open read it carefully and check Eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate then you have continued to apply online.
- Search & click apply online link
- If you are new, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your proper details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, press submits button and take a print of the application form.
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 28.10.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 11.11.2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.