PGCIL Recruitment 2022, Apply for Diploma Trainee Posts @powergrid.in
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) Invites applications from suitable candidates for the Diploma Trainee post in Electrical, Electronics & Civil disciplines. The PGCIL is going to fulfill 211 seats for the above-said post. The applicant who satisfies the eligibility norms of the Power Grid Corporation recruitment process may proceed to apply online mode. Candidates looking for the Diploma jobs may use this opportunity for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee careers.
The PGCIL Recruitment notification & Online registration link can be accessed at www.powergrid.in. Applicants are instructed to keep watching the Power Grid Official website for time-to-time updates. Any corrigendum for the Diploma Trainee notification will be uploaded to the Power Grid Careers page.
Details of Power Grid Recruitment 2022 Diploma Trainee
- Organization Name- Power Grid Corporation Limited
- Post Name- Diploma Trainee
- Official Website- www.powergrid.in
- Apply Mode- Online
The total number of vacancies is 211.
Candidate must complete a Diploma holder in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should be 27 years. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Age Limit.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written test
For all candidates should pay- Rs. 300.
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-SM candidates- Nil
Salary will be paid Rs. 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500
How to Apply
- Visit the official website- www.powergrid.in
- Click on “Careers” >> “Job Opportunities” then “Regional Openings”.
- Open the corresponding job notification.
- Read the downloaded notification.
- Open the link “Click here to apply”.
- Read the important guidelines before proceeding to apply.
- Select the “Post Applied for”.
- Then enter personal, contact, and qualification details then click on “continue” for further updates.
- Upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the PGCIL notification.
- Make payment using the gateway.
- Finally, “Submit” the online application form.
Apply Online From- 09.12.2022 to 31.12.2022
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: powergrid.in
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.