SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for recruitment to the Junior Associates Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website sbi.co.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Details
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Junior Associates
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 5486.
Candidate must Complete Graduation in any discipline. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years and less than 20 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Preliminary Test
2. Main Exam
For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 750/-
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM: Nil
Online Registration Starts From: 07.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application form: 27.09.2022
Salary will be paid Rs.19900/- (Initial)
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on “Careers” in the home page.
- Open the Advertisement Link placed against the job description “Recruitment of Junior Associates“.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link placed below the description.
- Enter the details in the field.
- Upload necessary documents and make payment.
- Submit the filled-in application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.