TPSC Recruitment 2023: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites applications from suitable candidates for the Tripura Combined Competitive Examination. The TPSC is going to fill the positions of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), & Supervisors (ICDS), under the Social Welfare and Social Education Department. Applicants searching for govt jobs in Tripura with essential qualifications are instructed to apply online mode.
Applicants can refer to the TPSC recruitment notification for detailed information about the selection process, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus, etc. Applicants are instructed to keep track of the TPSC official website for regular updates.
Details of Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Tripura Public Service Commission
Post Name- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), & Supervisors (ICDS)
Job Location- Tripura
Official Website- tpsc.tripura.gov.in
Apply Mode- online
The total number of vacancies is 140.
Candidate must complete a Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
3. Personality Test.
Salary will be paid Rs.10,230 to Rs.86,300
How to Apply
- Visit the commission’s website at tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisement” in the top section.
- Open the link “Advertisement for recruitment for the post of CDPO & Supervisors (ICDS) through Tripura Combined Competitive Examination for Recruitment to the Miscellaneous Posts vide Advt. No. 14/2022”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Find the application form link.
- Register yourself, by filling Name, Mobile No & Email Id.
- User Name & Password will be sent through SMS/ Email.
- Use credentials to log in to the page.
- Enter the valid details in the field.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make payment using the gateway provided in the link.
- Submit the application form.
Online Registration Starts From- 15.01.2023
Last Date for Submission of Online application form- 17.02.2023
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.