Air India Recruitment 2023, Apply for Ticketing Check-In posts @airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2023: The Air India Ticketing Check-In job involves assisting passengers with their travel needs, including ticketing, check-in, boarding, and baggage handling. As an Air India Ticketing Check-In staff, you would be responsible for ensuring that all the passengers have a smooth and hassle-free experience from the moment they arrive at the airport until they board their flight. To excel in this role, you should have excellent communication and customer service skills, be able to work well under pressure, and be comfortable using all computer systems and other technology. You should also have strong attention to detail and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
The qualifications required for this job may vary, but typically include a high school diploma or equivalent from a recognized board or institute, good English language proficiency, and the ability to work flexible hours, on weekends, including evenings, and holidays. To know more details visit the official notification and official website.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Air India
Positions- Ticketing Check-In
Work Location- Anywhere In India
Official website- airindia.in
Apply Mode- Online
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
As per the official norms.
Candidate must complete High School Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms- Application Submission, Screening of Applications, Written Exam, Interview, Medical Test, Background Check, and Final Offer.
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Go to the official Air India website or any other recruitment portal.
- Look for the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” section on the official website.
- Find the job position that you are interested in, such as “Ticketing Check-In Staff.”
- Then read the job description and the qualifications required for the job carefully.
- If you meet all the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Now” button or any other link provided on the website to submit your application.
- Fill in the application form with all accurate details and upload your resume and other supporting documents, such as educational certificates and identity proof.
- Then review your application carefully to ensure that all the information is correct.
- Finally, submit your application and wait for a response from the Air India HR team.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: airindia.in
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.