Air India Recruitment 2023, Apply for Security posts @airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India Security is a recruitment role that involves ensuring the safety and security of Air India passengers, crew members, and aircraft. This recruitment is crucial in ensuring that Air India flights operate smoothly and safely.
The Air India Security personnel are responsible for screening passengers and their baggage, conducting security checks, and monitoring the airport premises. They work closely with other airport and airline staff to identify potential security threats and take the necessary actions to mitigate them. To know more details visit the official notification and official website.
Details of Air India Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Air India
Work Location- Anywhere In India
Official website- airindia.in
Apply Mode- Online
Air India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
As per the official norms.
Candidate must complete the 10th or 12th class from a recognized Board.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Test
2. Physical Fitness Test
3. Personal Interview
4. Background Check
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Visit the official Air India website or the recruitment portal to fill out the application form. Provide all the required details, including personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload all scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph, signature, and other relevant documents such as experience certificates, educational certificates, and ID proof.
- Then pay the application fee, if applicable, through the designated mode of payment.
- Submit the application form and then take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Next, keep track of the selection process by checking the Air India website or recruitment portal regularly for updates on the written test, personal interview, physical fitness test, and other stages of the selection process.
- Then attend the selection process as per the schedule and guidelines provided by Air India. Then bring all the required documents, such as admit card, ID proof, and certificates, to the selection process.
- Now, wait for the selection result to be declared by Air India. If selected, follow all the instructions provided by Air India for further process.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: airindia.in
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.