KEA Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released a notification for recruitment to the Veterinary Inspector post. You can visit the official website kea.kar.nic.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of KEA Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Organization Name: Karnataka Examination Authority
- Post Name: Veterinary Inspector
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 250.
Candidate must complete B.V.Sc, B.V.Sc (AH), and B.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
For General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs.750/-
For SC/ST/Cat-I/PH candidate: 500/-
Salary will be paid ad per notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Press on the “Recruitment” then open the corresponding notification link.
- Read the notification be careful.
- Press on “Apply Online Link“.
- Then enter the full details.
- After the registration, continue to fill up the rightly application form.
- Upload necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, “submit” the online application form.
Starting date for submission of online application form: 05.10.2022
Last Date for submission of online application form: 04.11.2022.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.