ITAT Recruitment 2022: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) has released a notification for recruitment to the Vice-President and Member in Judicial and Accountant post. You can visit the official website itat.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Income Tax Appellate Tribunal
- Post Name: Vice-President and Member in Judicial and Accountant
- Job Location: Anywhere
- Official Website: itat.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 44.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Age Limit.
Candidates will be selected by the Personal Interview.l
Salary will be paid ad per notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.itat.gov.in
- Open the link “Click here to visit online application portal” for recruitment of Vice President and Members of ITAT.
- Press on “Advertisement” then read the notification carefully.
- Press on the “Apply Link” placed against the job description.
- Fill out the form with relevant details.
- Submit the duly filled-in application form.
Last Date for applying for Vice President Vacancy: 10.10.2022
Last Date for apply Member Vacancy: 17.10.2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.