KSP Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police known as KSP is going to start the online registration for the appointment of the Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR). There are a huge number of candidates are wants to get the Government Jobs in Karnataka State. Now it has declared the new job notification to fill up 3484 seats and these vacancies are assigned for the KSP APC vacancy.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the KSP Recruitment Process will be appointed anywhere in Karnataka State. The Karnataka Police Recruitment notification and the KSP Recruitment application online link are available at ksp.karnataka.gov.in. Applicants who want 10th Pass Jobs must search their eligibility
i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. For more details on ksp.gov.in recruitment, KSP New Jobs vacancy, upcoming Karnataka Police Upcoming Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Karnataka State Police (KSP)
- Job Name- Armed Police Constable
- Job Location- Karnataka
- Official website- ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Apply Mode- online
The total number of vacancies is 3484.
Candidate must complete 10th Std from the recognized board. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Standard Test
3. Endurance Test
4. Medical Exam
For Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B candidates: Rs.400
For SC, ST, CAT-01 candidates: 200
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Click “Recruitment” to find the correct advertisement
- Then click on the link, notification will be opened.
- After that read the notification carefully and check eligibility.
- If your eligibility suits this job you may proceed to apply online
- Back to the page find & click apply online link.
- A new page will be opened, if you are a new user, you have to make a registration
- Otherwise, you may log in to your account and then start to apply
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The upload scanned copy of a photograph, signature, etc.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print of the application form.
Starting Date for Submission of online application- 19.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application- 31.10.2022-30.11.2022
Extension Notice: See Here
Apply Link: Press Here
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.