KSP Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police (KSP) is going to start online registration on 19.09.2022 for the appointment of an Armed Police Constable (CAR/DAR). There are a lot of candidates are wants to get Government Jobs in Karnataka State. Now it has announced the new job notification to fill up 3484 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned to KSP APC vacancies. As per the KSP Recruitment notification, aspirants kindly make the online registration in the official website and online mode applications will be received up to 31.10.2022.
Karnataka State Police selection will be done on the basis of a Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Endurance Test, and Medical Exam. Aspirants who have been shortlisted in KSP Recruitment Process will be appointed anywhere in Karnataka State. Karnataka Police Recruitment notification & KSP Recruitment application online link is available at ksp.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates who want 10th Pass Jobs must search their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. To know More details of ksp.gov.in recruitment, KSP New Jobs vacancy, upcoming Karnataka Police Upcoming Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Police (KSP)
- Job Name: Armed Police Constable
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Official website: ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Apply Mode: online
The total number of vacancies is 3484.
Candidate must complete 10th Std from the recognized board. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years and less than 18 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Standard Test
3. Endurance Test
4. Medical Exam
For Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B candidates: Rs.400
For SC, ST, CAT-01 candidates: Rs.200
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.ksp.karnataka.gov.in
- Press “Recruitment” and search for the correct advertisement
- Then press on the link, notification will be opened.
- After that read the notification carefully and search for eligibility.
- If your eligibility suits this job you may proceed to apply Online.
- Back to the page search & click apply online link.
- A new page will be opened, if you are a new user, you have to make a registration.
- Otherwise, you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your proper details correctly and make the payment.
- The upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature, etc.
- Finally, press submits button and take a print the application form.
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 19.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 31.10.2022
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.