PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) invites has issued a notification for vacant positions in the Revenue and Rehabilitation Department. The SSSB Punjab is going to fill 710 seats for Patwari (Revenue). Suitable applicants are instructed to apply through online mode for this Punjab Patwari recruitment. Candidates looking for government jobs in Punjab may use this chance of the SSSB Punjab Recruitment.
Applications may refer to the PSSSB Patwari notification for more details like reservation, age relaxation, examination syllabus, exam pattern, etc. The PSSSB recruitment notification can be downloaded at sssb.punjab.gov.in. Further announcements like the download of call letters, merit lists, etc. will be released at due course of time. So, applicants are advised to keep visiting the SSSB Punjab website at regular intervals of time.
Details of PSSSB Patwari Recruitment
- Organization Name- Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
- Post Name- Patwari (Revenue)
- Job Location- Punjab
- Official Website- sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Online
The total number of vacancies is 710.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualifications.
Visit the official Notice for complete information about Age Limit.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
Salary will be paid as per the notice.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website- sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Open the corresponding advertisement link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Online Applications” from the top bar.
- Then open the link “Click here to online apply for the post of Patwari (Revenue).
- Then the login page will open, and already registered candidates can log in to the page using their Id & password.
- Others should click on “New Registration” and then enter basic details like name, mobile no & email id.
- After successful registration, proceed to fill up the online application form for clerk posts.
- Enter general, educational & experience details, etc.
- Upload necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, “Submit” the online application form.
- Take a print copy of the submitted online application form.
Important dates for submission of the application will be uploaded soon.
ejobgovt.com is a job media website. The Central Government and diverse State Governments of India employ a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the applicants with ready information. Applicants are requested to read the official website gently. We publish official job announcements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.