SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI), has released a notification for recruitment to the Performance Analyst Post. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of SAI Analyst Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Sports Authority of India (SAI)
- Job Name: Performance Analyst
- Job Location: SAI centers across India
- Official Website: sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 93.
Candidate must Complete Degree in concerned discipline from recognized University.. Visit the official website for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should be 40 years.
Candidates will be selected by the following terms-
Starting Date for Submission of online application: 12.09.2022
Last Date for Submission of online application: 30.09.20
Salary will be paid Rs.60000/- per month.
How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Click “Jobs” and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the notification, find & click “sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/saijobs/”.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.