TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification for recruitment to the Assistant Section Officer & Assistant in Secretariat Posts. Interested candidates can apply for this post. You can visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in to know more about this post.
In this post, you have all kinds of information like educational qualifications, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Check ejobgovt.com regularly to get more updates and upcoming government exam news. To know more about this post scroll down.
Details of TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the post: Assistant Section Officer & Assistant in Secretariat
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode: Online
The total number of vacancies is 161.
Candidate must Complete a Bachelor’s degree in commerce or economics or statistics of any university/institution recognized by the university grants commission.. Visit the official Notice for complete information about Educational Qualification.
The candidate’s age should not be more than 40 years and less than 30 years.
Candidates will be selected by the written examination.
As per Notice.
Online Registration opening date: 23-08-2022
Closing date for submission of online application form: 21-09-2022
The application correction window will be available from: 26-09-2022 to 28-09-2022
Salary will be paid Rs.20000/- to Rs.134200/-
How to Apply
- Visit the official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Notification section.
- Find the GROUP-V.A POST OF ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER / ASSISTANT IN SECRETARIAT-RECRUITMENT BY TRANSFER (TAMIL NADU SECRETARIAT SERVICE).
- Download the TNPSC Job notification.
- Return to the page and clicks the online application form.
- Before fill up the online form, read the notification carefully and check the eligibility conditions
- Candidates should check the filled-in online applications along with the required documents.
- Then submit the online application form along with the fee.
ejobgovt.com is a news media website. The Central Government and various State Governments of India employ a large number of employees for government work every year. We upload this news for the candidate with ready information. Candidates are requested to read the official website attentively. We publish official job advertisements but we do not give any jobs because we are not the employer.